- Golden Rock Mortgage is a licensed mortgage broker that allows Users who are seeking to discuss, communicate and ultimately hire a licensed mortgage loan officer to obtain a mortgage loan by mortgage lender or private investor. Golden Rock Mortgage provides collaboration between its Users and lenders through management tools platform and secure real time pricing and rate lock option tools. Golden Rock Mortgage is the middle person in between a lender and a borrower. Golden Rock Mortgage can help the borrower decide which lender meets the borrower’s financial goals.
- Golden Rock Mortgage is Not a Financial advisor, Law Firm or CPA. Golden Rock Mortgage does not offer any kind of financial advice, legal opinions, recommendations, referrals or credit counseling. Golden Rock Mortgage is not an employer of any bank and or lender. Direct lenders are not agents of Golden Rock Mortgage nor is there any joint partnership or any kind of shared ownership between Golden Rock Mortgage and lenders on the platform. Golden Rock Mortgage is not involved in any loan servicing process on this platform.
- At no point can Golden Rock Mortgage be held liable for any conduct, action or omission of any lender.
- Golden Rock Mortgage is Not a Direct Lender or Bank Agency. Golden Rock Mortgage does not select or endorse any individual loan service to a User. While Golden Rock Mortgage uses commercially reasonable efforts to confirm that registered lenders are licensed, we do not make any warranty, guarantee, or representation as to the legal ability, competence, or quality or of any work performed or advice given, by any lender. Golden Rock Mortgage does not warrant or guarantee that lenders are covered by professional liability insurance. Lenders are responsible for obtaining and maintaining professional liability insurance if they so choose, which is independent of Golden Rock Mortgage. Lenders can also choose to list whether they are covered by liability insurance on their prospective profile page.
- Golden Rock Mortgage strongly encourages and recommends that Users independently research any lender before any loan acceptance. Users can access NMLS where the Lender is licensed to practice mortgage loan finance.
- Golden Rock Mortgage simply provides a platform on which those seeking mortgage loan assistance may communicate and have access to many professional lenders. Golden Rock Mortgage does not endorse any of its qualified lenders and does not sanction statements that lenders make on their platform. Golden Rock Mortgage makes no representation concerning the financial ability of any lender.
- Golden Rock Mortgage Does Not Guarantee Results.
- Golden Rock Mortgage is not liable for the actions or omissions of any lender performing loan services for you.
Information Subject to Change
Golden Rock Mortgage will continue to take extra measures to provide accurate and timely information. However, the content of this site may not be accurate, complete and/or current and may include typographical errors and or technical inaccuracies. The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions and descriptions that appear on this site, are subject to change at any time without notice. Golden Rock Mortgage may change the products, services and other information identified on this site at any time. Applicable terms, conditions and eligibility requirements are subject to change and not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. The information published on this site is provided as a convenience to our users/visitors and is for informational purposes only. You should verify all information before relying on it and any decisions which you may make based upon the information contained on this site shall be at your sole risk and responsibility. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final approval, determination and acceptance by the selected lender in its sole and absolute discretion, regardless of your visit to and/or use of this Website.
Limitation of Liability
All information and materials provided or contained on this website are intended for general informational purposes only and do not constitute legal or other professional advice or an opinion of any kind. All information and materials provided or contained on this site are not intended to be used as a substitute for specific legal advice or professional opinions. Golden Rock Mortgage, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and representatives assume no responsibility for and expressly disclaim all liability relating to actions taken or not taken based on any information, services or materials on this site or on linked sites.
In no event will Golden Rock Mortgage be liable for any damages, including, without limitation: direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or link or system failure, even if Golden Rock Mortgage, or representatives thereof are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by Golden Rock Mortgage.
- You, and you alone, are responsible for your account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your account. Your security is your responsibility.
- User Account Security. If you sign up for a loan, you will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Service and to receive messages from Golden Rock Mortgage. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You agree to notify Golden Rock Mortgage immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account, or any other breaches of security regarding your account. Golden Rock Mortgage will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your computer, mobile device, or other computing device and/or account.
- Compliance with Laws. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the authority to, and are of legal age in your jurisdiction, to bind yourself to this Agreement; (ii) your use of the Service will be solely for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement; (iii) your use of the Service will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party; and (iv) your use of the Service will comply with all local, state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and with all other Golden Rock Mortgage policies and procedures.
- Use and Conduct Restrictions. You are allowed to use the service as long as you follow the rules and restrictions as set forth in this agreement and as per the applicable law in the state in which you reside. Golden Rock Mortgage is not responsible for the content our Users/Consultants post, and we have the right to close accounts that violate the terms of this agreement without notice if we believe or perceive the posts has violated Golden Rock Mortgage policies or procedures. The following are the Use Restrictions and Conduct Restrictions are the basic rules we expect users to follow while using the Service.
Prohibited Site uses
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate, induce or instruct others to use, the Site or Site Services for any activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; or for any other illegal or fraudulent purpose or any purpose that is harmful to others; or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, fraudulent or harmful to others.
EXAMPLES OF PROHIBITED USES OF THE SITE
The following are some examples of uses that are prohibited on the Site by borrowers, lenders or anyone who accesses or uses the Site, or when using the Site Services: Seeking, offering, promoting, or endorsing and services, content, or activities that:
- are defamatory, illegal, profane, vulgar, threatening, unlawfully discriminatory, illegal, pornographic, obscene, or sexually explicit in nature;
- would violate the intellectual property rights, such as and including copyrights, of another person, entity, service, product, or website;
- would violate (a) Golden Rock Mortgage Terms of Service, (b) Golden Rock Mortgage’s other policies and procedures, (c) the terms of service of another website or any similar contractual obligations, or (d) the academic policies of any institution;
- regard the creation, publication, or distribution of “fake news”, content or similar content, which is, in Golden Rock Mortgage sole discretion, determined to be intended to mislead recipients for personal, financial, political or other gain or advantage;
- are harassing toward another person based on the person’s inclusion in a protected class as defined by applicable law;
- is pornographic, discriminatory, or otherwise victimizes or intimidates an individual or group on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- defames, harasses, abuses, threatens, or incites violence towards any individual or group;
Fraudulent or misleading uses or content, including:
- fraudulent misrepresentation or attempting to fraudulently obtain a loan from a lender, including by (i) falsifying or manipulating or attempting to falsify or manipulate financial statements on a particular job or project, (ii) reporting, recording, or otherwise attempting to obtain a loan via unauthentic records, or (iii) reporting, recording, or otherwise obtain a loan by falsifying another person financial records and or assets in a way that is misleading or false;
- misrepresenting your employment, salary, or information, including by representing another person’s profile, or parts of another person’s profile, as your own;
- using a profile photo that misrepresents your identity or represents you as someone else;
- impersonating any person or entity;
- falsely attributing statements to any Golden Rock Mortgage representative;
- falsely stating or implying a relationship with Golden Rock Mortgage or with another company with whom you do not have a relationship;
- allowing another person to use your account, which is misleading to other Users; or
- Expressing an unlawful preference in a job post or proposal or otherwise unlawfully discriminating on a protected basis;
- Posting identifying personal information concerning another person;
- Spamming other Users/Consultant with proposals, including by making unsolicited contact of Consultants off the Golden Rock Mortgage platform, or by posting the same request multiple times;
- Making or demanding bribes or other forms of payments without the intention of providing services in exchange for the payment;
- Requesting Golden Rock Mortgage loan officer complete work for free
- Duplicating or sharing accounts;
- Selling, trading, or giving an account to another person without Golden Rock Mortgage consent;
- Directly or indirectly, advertising or promoting another website, product, or service or soliciting other Consultants for other websites, products, or services, including advertising on Golden Rock Mortgage to recruit loan officers and/or Users to join an Agency or another website or company;
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items – are provided “As-is” and “As available” and Golden Rock Mortgage does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including, but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, or other malware, is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
You acknowledge that neither Golden Rock Mortgage, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors warrant that the services or the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the services or the site, or as to the timeliness, sequence, accuracy, reliability, completeness or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the services and the site. Golden Rock Mortgage does not endorse products or services appearing on this site, linked sites or purchased via linked sites.
Except as specifically provided in this agreement or where the law requires a different standard, you agree that Golden Rock Mortgage is not responsible for any loss, property damage or bodily injury, whether caused by access to or use of the services or the site. To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, Golden Rock Mortgagewill not be responsible to you or any third party claiming through you for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic or other damages arising in any way out of the installation or use of the services, the site, any on-line services or internet browser software, including liability associated with any computer viruses which may infect your computer system.
Release and Indemnification
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Golden Rock Mortgage from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release Golden Rock Mortgage from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- Intellectual Property Notice. Golden Rock Mortgage retains all ownership of our intellectual property, including our copyrights, patents, and trademarks.
- No Transfer. Golden Rock Mortgage retains ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Website and Service, including applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website and the Service may be the trademarks of other third parties. This Agreement does not transfer from Golden Rock Mortgage to you any Golden Rock Mortgage or third-party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Golden Rock Mortgage. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
- Specifically, Golden Rock Mortgage, Golden Rock Mortgage .com, and all other trademarks that appear, are displayed, or are used on the Website or as part of the Service are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of Golden Rock Mortgage, Inc. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified, or distributed in any way without prior written permission from Golden Rock Mortgage, except as an integral part of any authorized copy of the Content.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. If you believe that material located on or linked to byGolden Rock Mortgage violates your copyright, please notify Golden Rock Mortgage in accordance with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy at info@Goldenrockmortgage.com.
Email & Online Information Requests
Please note that messages you send Golden Rock Mortgage via e-mail may not be secure and Golden Rock Mortgagerecommends that you do not send any confidential information to Golden Rock Mortgage via e-mail. If you choose to send confidential information to Golden Rock Mortgage via e-mail, you accept all risk that such information may be intercepted by a third party.
By submitting your information to Golden Rock Mortgagethrough this Website or by any other method, you are inquiring about loan products and/or other Golden Rock Mortgage services and give Golden Rock Mortgagepermission to contact you via e-mail, telephone, letter, fax or using any other information you provide, regardless of registration with any federal, state or local Do Not Call list, Do Not Mail list, or any other comparable list or registry.
Golden Rock Mortgage Communications
By communicating with Golden Rock Mortgage through any means, you consent to such communications being recorded and monitored. Golden Rock Mortgage reserves the right to record and monitor any and all communications to Golden Rock Mortgage.
Contact and Violations